Saturday 2 January 2016

Best Monitor for Design work "Dell P2414H"

I wanted to buy monitor for my new company for design purpose. As I preferred Dell monitors I searched on net for the good monitors.

After a good research I purchased "Dell P2414H".

Following things helped me to consider this monitor for Design:

Display:

24 inch display size. Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution. Sounds big screen size but it's perfect size monitor for design. I wanted to have good size monitor and also be able see and work on design properly. Hence I selected 24" display size is better option to work with. And its gives good space to design in Photoshop. This is Full HD display monitor.  

Design:

Nicely designed and good looking monitor. 



1 comment:

  1. "Wow great piece of writing!! you conveyed the information as simple as that!!
    Keep up the good work! Thank you..
    UxofEverything"

    ReplyDelete